Your subconscious mind, plus your lifetime of habits, controls just about everything involved with sleep.
What you dream about, your sleeping position, your bedtime routine, it’s all connected. There are all kinds of sleepers in this
world and how you sleep means a lot to what kind of person you are!
1. What size is your bed?
2. What position do you usually sleep in?
3. Do usually sleep alone in your bed?
4. How much sleep do you usually get on a normal night?
5. What is the perfect number of pillows for you?
6. Do you usually sleep in the nude?
7. Do you usually set an alarm before going to sleep?
8. Do you use a top sheet?
9. Do you usually fall asleep while listening to something?
10. Do you make your bed after you wake up?
11. Do you remember your dreams?
Tell Me How You Sleep And I'll Tell You What You Are
Totally Overwhelmed By Life
You often feel like life is a test and you forgot to study for it. You deal with a lot of anxieties, but once you learn to put less pressure on yourself, you'll feel a lot better.
Sexy and Fun, But Lonely
You have a very exciting life, and from the outside it seems like you've got it all figured out. But you have trouble forming real connections with people, and get your heart broken a lot.
Ambitious, But Insecure
You have big dreams and work hard, but you're filled with doubts. When you achieve things and get what you work hard for, you often feel like an impostor and worry when people will figure out you don't really belong
You tend to have a very "all or nothing" view of the world, and interpret everything in your life as either winning or losing. You find it hard to accept your successes because you always feel there's some greater success you have yet to achieve.